Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pursuing goals...

The Climb...
The first time I heard this song by Miley Cyrus, I felt that it was a personal anthem for me to not give up on myself. Over the past few weeks as I have been walking again, I have been slowly and steadily getting stronger. I am extremely grateful for the progress I have been making, but I have a long ways to go and as the song says:

There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle.
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.

Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side.
It's the climb.

Below is a video of me walking this morning with The Climb playing in the background.

Click here to see my walking video on YouTube.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!