Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Abby Show...

On December 31st, during Christmas vacation, my 10-year-old niece, Abby, came over and did a little performance in our living room. She wanted to do something for awhile, but with school and other family activities, this was the first chance we could find time to do it.

Abby created the ideas all on her own, and if I do say so myself, she did a really good job. The entire show was over 16 minutes, so I broke it down into three smaller shows for faster uploading. We used a Canon camcorder and I edited it with iMovie on my eMac.

The song for the opening credits includes one of Abby's favorites, Fireflies sung by Owl City. You can watch the music video here at Yahoo Music. You may want to pause the play button for about 30 seconds in order to give the video a chance to buffer and then click on play again.

The sponsors for Abby show were gifts which she received for Christmas and she wanted to share them with everyone. They include the Philips GoGear 4GB Vibe Mp3 Video Player, Project Runway Projector and the book, Diary of A Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney.

I hope you enjoy watching Abby's show as much as Abby, Rick and I enjoyed being a part of producing it.





No comments: