Sunday, January 10, 2010

Listen to your favorite songs for free...

I really enjoy music and over the past few years, country music has been one of my favorites. The two prerequisites that I have for a song is that it has an inspirational message or an upbeat tempo, and sometimes, if I'm lucky, it has both.

There's a website called Free Napster where you can listen to songs for free. Just click on the links below and go down the list to find the song that I have chosen. Or if you'd like to hear your own personal favorites, type the artists name in the search box, which is located at the upper left top of the page, and then click Go.

Martina McBride - Anyway

Shania Twain - From This Moment On

Billy Currington - That Changes Everything

Josh Turner - Long Black Train

Jimmy Wayne - I Love You This Much

Rascal Flatts - My Wish

The way I look at it, or I should say, hear it, music is a special gift that soothes the soul when life can get too hectic and we need to unwind and relax.

So listen to the music that you enjoy the most at Free Napster.

No comments: