Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

If you're like me, you have no idea where 2009 went. I didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted - hopefully 2010 will be more productive. I seriously hope I can stick to the following resolutions longer than a week.

Here's my resolutions for 2010!
  1. Be more optimistic and take one day at a time instead of always worrying about what the future might hold.
  2. Stop procrastinating and make to-do-lists to help me get more things accomplished.
  3. Do bed exercises every morning and try to stay in shape with walking throughout the day.
  4. Gain some weight - hopefully 11 pounds by mid-March so I weigh at least 120 prior to having the right foot surgery.
  5. Try to eat and maintain my weight after having the foot surgery.
  6. Eat the foods I like, but still try to eat as much organic as possible. Since eating grains hasn't caused any arthritis flare-ups the past few months, I now know I can tolerate them. I still want to eat healthy snacks, but I'm not going to deny myself from eating them, even if they contain gluten grains. It's about time I relax and enjoy foods again. I'm tired of the Phase 1 diet, alkaline diet and food combining diet. I just want to enjoy food again as it was meant to be!!!
  7. Thank God every day for giving me a terrific life and thank my family, especially my mom, for being so incredibly generous with their time and efforts with helping me every day. They have been so encouraging and supportive and I'm really fortunate to have them in my life!!!
  8. I also really appreciate my friends, who have been my second family, also giving me the encouragement and support I needed when I was struggling to keep walking when I didn't think I could.
I'm sure there are more resolutions I could make, but for now, those are the basics so I'll stop and leave it at that.

A friend sent me an email with the following New Year's website to click on. It's really cute and will definitely bring a smile to your face so I hope you like it as much as I did. Happy New Year!!!

Teddy Bear wishes you a Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi cous! I like your blog. Good luck with your resolutions.